Monday, March 16, 2009

2 more weeks till we get the keys to our new place

on my birthday which is 2 weeks from now, we are moving into our new place. a bigger place. i wish i could say our own house but just a temporary townhouse for a year. anyways, im so happy we are finally moving out of here and especially moving into a bigger place. a place we can go home to and have more space. although i still have to park my car outside. so im hoping when we move out into a new house, id like a 3 car garage with at least 4 br. i want a room for my office. mainly this year im going to focus on making more income so we can get a house. i just want the kitchen to look like a kitchen and the living room to be a living room and my own closet and bath because i can't share with jan. he's having his own room with all his things that i don't want anywhere in the living room. the good thing about moving here is that its cheaper and bigger and most of all we dont live in the same place as them.
as far as my relationship goes, im just focused on work and what i need to do to make angel go to daycare and finally have my dream house. im so glad i am working 2 jobs cuz i need it.

No comments: