Friday, March 20, 2009

im exhausted.

so im working 6 days a week again and im happy about that because i need the hours but at the same time im so tired. i just want at least 1 day of the week for jan to completely take care of angel, but that never will happen. i dont have as much energy anymore because i cut out coffee for lent and i keep forgetting to take my vitamins. my only caffeine fix is soda and cookies. i have to wake up in 6 1/2 hours so i should be sleeping now. im making my breakfast spam musubi so i do not have to take a lunch break. i guess im going shopping for my uniform colors because having one pants is not good. but i can't go shopping until next week because ive been spending money on unnecassary stuffs like makeup. 11 days from now it'll be my bday and also getting the keys to our new place.

No comments: