Saturday, March 28, 2009

just one of those days!

my bday is in 3 days. omg, i will be 27 years old. i am getting old, but i still look young. anyways, how is my life going this week? im work 6 days straight and im ok with that because i need the hours. i just wished that i work a full shift at the spa but its not going to happen. so for 1.5 hours im eating my lunch and going shopping. i wish that i didn't do that, but i am tempted. well i haven't drank coffee or eat any burgers since feb.25. i gave it up for lent and im doing great. i do get tempted because i need the caffeine in the morning while i work. especially on fridays because i wake up by 630. anyways, today i served 5 guests and i actually had to unclog a toilet. she just clogged it with tissue from blowing her nose. thank god. also we got paid and i got more than i expected. when i got home, i had to pay bills. i can't believe how i am just living off pay to pay. i just take home like 1600-1800 a month which is not enough. one thing i am looking forward to is moving into our new place. we get the keys on my bday. im also getting a tattoo to cover up my scars from my pregnancy. im going to be stressed out for the whole month of april because of the move, working 6 days plus i have to get a consolidation loan. my cc payments are ridiculous. i can't believe im all maxed out plus on my 3 cc. i need to find a way to pay it off. im still late on my carmax for 2 months. thank god my mom is lending me money. its almost 1230. im going to sleep after chelsea lately so i can wake up and eat breakfast/lunch. so next week ill be working night shift which means i will be getting less hours but i need to so i can have daylight to move our stuffs.

No comments: