Monday, March 16, 2009

i love my parents.

ive been in vegas for over 2 years now and it's been a rollercoaster ride. sometimes i make decisions with my head which usually are not good and my heart which is usually the right way. i'm still not at the point where i want to be. i want a job that's full time with benefits but im not but at least its the industry i want to be in. i told myself that i would have 2 jobs and i do and i'm so happy about that. i do need it. in 2 weeks we are finally out of this place. we're moving into a bigger place that we pay less for and not in the same area as them. anyways, thank you jesus for the many blessings you have given me each day of my life. i talked to my mom and they were celebrating her 47th bday with the family and of course, i miss those events because we're here in vegas. i asked her to help me out with some of my finances and she's going to and im so thankful for my parents. i love and miss them alot especially now that we don't see each other. anyways, its 1215 and i need to sleep because i have work tomorrow. ive got so much to do. i need to keep track of things. im so stressed out but ive been good about my lent sacrifices. it's hard but im actually doing it. im also taking vitamins now. i should take it everyday but i forget sometimes. i so need to check my calendar. because of my stress, i've been spending so much money on makeup again. i think i should have given that up for lent. well thats all for now.

No comments: