Tuesday, March 24, 2009

7 Things about ME

7 THINGS THAT I LOVE
1. I love chocolate chip cookies! My favorites are Milano, Chips Ahoy and of course Mrs. Fields.
2. I love to drink than eat. I am addicted to soda, coffee and green tea.
3. I love to design. I have to admit, I am really good at graphic designing. I can turn a white plain canvas into a creative art just by having a vision and inspiration. I plan to be a fashion designer in the future. I also love to interior design.
4. I love my Iphone and Blackberry. I just got my iphone and i just can't see myself without it. I like my blackberry too but it does not beat the Iphone. I just love the overall capabilities and design of the Apple Iphone.
5. I love beauty products especially Makeup. I definitely spend way too much money on it and I like that I can mix it up with colors and create something beautiful.
6. I love shopping. especially online because there are so many things to choose from that may not be in the store.
7. I love to blog. Its my way of expressing my feelings to someone without having to tell them. I love that I can refer back to what I did or felt that day which makes me realize things that I can do to better myself.

7 HONEST THINGS ABOUT ME
1. People think I look way younger than my age and it's true but I feel insulted if they say I still look like in my teens. I know I am petite and slim but at least say that I'm in my 20's.
2. I would rather be married when I am 30 years of age.
3. I invested my money in things that I thought I wanted to pursue but I regret it.
4. Some people think I am such a shy and quiet girl but I really am not, I am a different person when I am around people I feel so much comfortable with.
5. I love to party. I love getting dolled up and having a good time with friends and family. Just hanging out, talking about life and the good ol' days and laughing and enjoying life with people who makes you happy.
6. I stay up late on my laptop even if I have to work early in the morning. It's just "me time" because my daughter and hubby is sleeping.
7. I love my family alot. Family is a very important value in life and they are the ones who'll always be there no matter what. Blood is always thicker than water.

Thats all for now. Time for bed.

No comments: