Thursday, March 12, 2009

i wish i had it my way

anyways, my life here in sin city is definitely different than maui for sure. if it were'nt for the cost of living, i'd live in california, but vegas was my next stop. i just wanted to live closer to home. well i've been here for 2 years and almost 2 months and so far its been ok. the greatest thing that happened here is my lil angel. as of right now, im just working part time and making less than i ever was in maui. the best thing about my job is that i've always wanted to work in a spa/salon and now i am. the economy is getting worse and im just living my life. i can't believe that i allowed myself to be in this financial crisis, but i am. i feel like i don't care about my debts. i just keep on buying things i want and need and just not pay towards my debts. i do need to figure out something soon though because my goal is to move into a house next summer. my very own house. i am looking forward to moving out of this place in 3 weeks to a bigger place. i am excited to interior design our new place. i can now have it my way when it comes to decorating the new place. i will have my own room, closet, bathroom. the only things i don't like is having to park on the side street and that the inlaws can walk over to our place. but thank god, i don't have to see them as much as i do. i just wish i could make enough income to have angel in daycare and everything will be ok. my next goal also is to get my business license so i can buy wholesale and resell beauty & fashion products. i need to get myself out of this financial stress. anyways, it's late, im tired and i need to get some sleep.

No comments: